Payout Statements extends AffiliateWP, the best affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress, with printable payout statements (invoices) for affiliates and shop owners as well.
- Printable statements (invoices) for executed payouts
- Can be accessed via affiliate and admin dashboard
- Define via settings, if statement details list single payouts or paid referrals
- Customizable statement numbers (by defining amount of digits, prefix and suffix)
- Extended affiliate settings with billing data fields which will be shown on the statement documents
- Require billing data fields to be filled in order to access statements (optional)
- Shop owner data will be shown on the statement documents as well
- Templates can be updated in order to create your own statement document
- Available in English and German, ready for more translations!
- Automatic plugin updates via WordPress dashboard
In order to use this extension, AffiliateWP must be installed and activated as well.
Purchasing a license includes 1 year of updates and support for free. After this period you might (voluntary, no subscription!) extend your license including a special discount of 50%. However, the plugin/theme will be working at any time even without having an active license!
Version 1.0.3 (24th February 2017)
- Fix: When requiring billing data fields, in some cases affiliates were redirected to the settings page by mistake
Version 1.0.2 (2nd February 2017)
- Fix: License site activation/deactivate was missing
- Fix: "PHP Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context ..."
- Updated plugin updater class to v1.6.10
Version 1.0.1 (15th January 2017)
- Improvement: Updated German translation "Beleg" to "Gutschrift"
- Fix: Payout statement link didn't show up correctly on the payouts overview page due to the latest versions of AffiliateWP
- Fix: In some cases payout statements showed hold no data
- Fix: "PHP Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in ... /includes/functions.php on line 94"
- Fix: "PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /includes/statement-functions.php on line 69"
Version 1.0.0 (27th October 2016)
- Initial Release