Advanced Payouts extends AffiliateWP, the best affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress, with new functionality.
The original idea for this extension was to implement a new workflow, allowing affiliates earn commissions and request payouts on their own. With this plugin it’s possible to transfer the impulse of taking care of payouts, from the site owner over to the affiliates themselves.
Furthermore Advanced Payouts upgrades your affiliate system with benefits like minimum amounts for payouts, collecting billing data, and sending notifications for admins/affiliates.
- Affiliates request payouts own their own
- Setup a minimum amount of earnings, needed to request a payout
- Minimum amount and current payout status will be shown on affiliate dashboard
- Collect billing data (name, address, tax number) in order to create your own recipe/invoice
- Mark billing data as required or optional. Additionally you can simply deactivate them
- Send email notifications after a payout was requested to admins/affiliates (optional)
- Make use of our new email tags for unpaid earnings/referrals, payment email and billing data
- Admin menu tooltip and overview table for pending payouts
- Available in English and German, ready for more translations!
Creating own payout request workflows
You are able to create your own payout request workflow by using GravityForms, Ninja Forms etc as well (if you don’t plan to, you don’t have to go on reading). This is an optional feature and results in the fact that features like the payout status (affiliate dashboard), the built-in email notifications and the admin overview for pending payouts won’t work. Of course they cannot because how should the plugin know what you’re doing with the 3rd-party plugin?! By using them you generally send your own emails and manage it on your own. Any other functionality like the minimum amount of earnings, the request payout function will work like before.
In order to use this extension, AffiliateWP must be installed and activated as well.
Purchasing a license includes 1 year of updates and support for free. After this period you might (voluntary, no subscription!) extend your license including a special discount of 50%. However, the plugin/theme will be working at any time even without having an active license!
Updates & News
Version 1.0.1 (3rd March 2016)
- Hide plugin settings link when AffiliateWP is not active
Version 1.0.0 (20th February 2016)
- Initial release